Best audio transcription foot pedal – a foot pedal is an essential piece of equipment when undertaking audio transcription work. Your foot delivers the stop, start, rewind instructions through the audio transcription foot pedal and allows your hands to remain focused on your keyboard, thereby allowing greater productivity. When looking for the best audio transcription foot pedal there are a few things you need to consider such as:
- Width of pedal footplate
- Lead length
- USB connection
- Software download
- Physical disc
- Customisable pedals
Have a look and see which one suits you.
There are many areas of setting up your office that you need to consider – have a look at other topics you may want to consider.
- Infinity 3 Function USB Foot Pedal/Switch
- Sturdy and durable design and ultra-heavy-duty micro switches to ensure countless hours of trouble-free performance.
- The ergonomic design includes a wide, central, sloping Play pedal and the large size enables you to easily move your foot from the Play to Fast Forward or Rewind keys.
- This Infinity footpedal allows you to rest your foot comfortably while you are transcribing. Works with the following software which you must download separately: WinScribe, Bighand, Express Scribe and Chatterbox.
- Easily move your foot through the Play, Fast Forward and Rewind keys. This can be programmed to your preference.
- Express Scribe is professional audio Transcription software for PC or Mac
- Compatible with all Olympus Digital Voice Recorders, Philips Voice recorder, Sony voice Recorder and more.
- Works with Microsoft Word and all major word-processors
- Foot control and headset included
- Works on Windows 7, XP, Vista and 8 and Mac OS X – 10.3 or above
- M4A, MSV. DVF, AMR, AIFF, MP4. MP3, WAV, WMA, DSS, AVI, MOV, WMV and much more
- Transcribe Audio, DVD & Video files. Technical Support Available
- Hands-free control of the player using the pedals.
- Control any software with your feet.
- Professional high-end foot switch.
- Box contents: Olympus RS31H USB Foot Switch with 4 Pedals.
- The Olympus RS31H USB Foot Pedal with 4 Pedals – This Professional footswitch incorporates 4 buttons that easily control not only Olympus dictation management software (ODMS, DSS Player Standard, Sonority), but also your preferred third party software.
- The new ergonomic design of the foot switch provides much more comfort; hands-free control of all playback functions with minimal physical strain.
- Lightweight under-chin stereo headphones with excellent sound quality and soft ear pads for increased comfort
- Includes the SpeechExec Basic Transcribe software 2-year subscription
- Priority function allows priority to take urgent shots, not to miss important shots. Wizard can better manage tasks
- The transcription set can be seamlessly integrated into existing Philips digital dictation solutions.
- Olympus RS28H – USB foot pedal with 3 buttons allows you to control the software player in order to comfortably scribe while listening to the audio recording
- Playback audio formats: DSS PRO, DSS, WAV, WMA and MP3 (Note: Encrypted DSS Pro files not supported and DSS Player for Mac does not support WMA)
- Olympus E103 Stereo under chin headphone designed for transcribing human voice (3.5 mm L-Shaped stereo plug)
- DSS Player Standard – Transcription software for dictation transcribers (Windows) with interface to Dragon Speech Recognition (note: separate software license for DSS Player for Mac included, feature set varies to the Windows version)
- Audio typing foot pedal (RS28H) can also control other software applications which can be controlled via keyboard shortcuts such as VLC media player or MAXQDA media player
- Supports audio files from all Olympus dictation machines, but also from other manufacturers as long the particular audio format is supported.
So to recap
- Infinity USB Digital Foot Control with Computer plug (IN-USB2)
This ergonomic Infinity foot pedal allows you to rest your foot comfortably while you are transcribing.
- Express Scribe Professional Transcription Starter Kit
Express Scribe is professional audio Transcription software for PC or Mac. Compatible with all Olympus Digital Voice Recorders, Philips Voice recorder, Sony voice Recorder and more.
- Olympus RS31H USB Foot Switch with 4 Pedal
The Olympus RS31H USB Foot Pedal with 4 Pedals – This Professional footswitch incorporates 4 buttons that easily control not only Olympus dictation management software (ODMS, DSS Player Standard, Sonority), but also your preferred third-party software.
- Philips LFH7177/06 SpeechExec Transcription Set, USB Foot Switch ACC2330, Stereo Lower Chin Headphones LFH0334, SpeechExec Transcribe Basic Software (2 Year Subscription)
The new ergonomic design of the foot switch provides much more comfort; hands-free control of all playback functions with minimal physical strain. Lightweight under-chin stereo headphones with excellent sound quality and soft ear pads for increased comfort.
- Olympus AS-2400 Audio Transcription Kit (USB Foot Pedal, Typist Stereo Headphone, Transcription Software DSS Player Standard for Win & Mac)
The basic transcription kit AS‑2400 guarantees a convenient transcription of audio files. The included 3 button USB foot pedal allows the user to control the DSS Player Standard software with his foot to have the hands free for fast typewriting.